KAABOO Del Mar is a 3-day festival experience for music lovers. An escape uniquely curated to appeal to all your senses, with world-class music, hilarious comedy, inspiring contemporary art, gourmet cuisine, craft brews and personal indulgences. Located at the historic Del Mar Fairgrounds which is walking distance to the gorgeous pacific ocean. Providing an one of a kind backdrop for the already oasis that is KAABOO Del Mar.
We have created your ultimate guide for getting the most of this one of a kind festival. We’ve narrowed it down to 5 KAABOO Must’s while attending the festival!
- As you enter the venue there are always some really colorful art displays. Find a mural that fits your fancy and snap a selfie with your best friend, don’t forget #KAABOOdelmar. Also check out the Contemporary Art Fair where you will see everything from sculptures to photographs.
- Since it’s early and you’re most likely still waiting to lineup for your favorite bands, you will have a few opportunities to get something free. There’s always a tent or two offering up samples of the latest sparkling water or a chance to spin the wheel to win free Fireball Whiskey sunglasses. Why not kill time and have some fun as well?
- Getting wet is a given so close to the beach, but how about in a pool? KAABOO offers a section of pools and cabanas sponsored by MGMs Wet Republic. How many music festivals can you go to that allow you to watch your favorite bands while swimming in a pool?
- As the day progresses and it’s time to escape the heat why not enjoy Humor Me, an indoor and air conditioned comedy club. This year you will be able to enjoy an all star group of performers that include AMC’s Chris Hardwick, late nigh host Craig Ferguson, and Whitney Cummings.
- Take off your shoes and stand in the sand because it’s time to watch the big acts take the Mercedes-Benz stage. You might not actually make it to the beach, that’s ok because you’re going to be having so much fun! Luckily the festival planners have brought the beach to the festival. There is literally a beach in front of the main stage. So watch the sunset, take off your shoes and dance the night away in the sand
Make sure you check back next month as we spotlight several artists playing this year’s festival! Check out the Full Lineup