It takes two to tango and the pros of Dancing With The Stars are ready to meet their star partners!
Glitz and side lifts took center stage on this mornings broadcast of Good Morning America kicking off the official cast announcement. The 24th season of what will be the biggest start-studded season yet, hits the ballroom on Monday, March 20th at 8 P.M. on ABC. The premiere will also mark the 400th episode of the series!
This seasons lineup of celebrity dancers includes the greatest Olympic gymnast in history, a two-time World Series champion – and the show’s first baseball player, a real housewife of Beverly Hills, a bull rider who survived a catastrophic injury, a member of the popular band Fifth Harmony, a “Saturday Night Live” alumnus and the original “CuchiCuchi” girl, to name just a few.
With a lineup of this caliber season 24 is sure to be one not to miss. We think the popular “Most Memorial Year” episode will sure to be one to look forward to most with the background of these celebs.
The stars matched up with their pros heading to the ballroom are:
• Bonner Bolton with Sharna Burgess
• Charo with Keo Motsepe
• Chris Kattan with Witney Carson
• David Ross with Lindsay Arnold
• Erika Jayne with Gleb Savchenko
• Heather Morris with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Mr. T with Kym Herjavec
• Nancy Kerrigan with Artem Chigvintsev
• Nick Viall with Peta Murgatroyd
• Normani Kordei with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Rashad Jennings with Emma Slater
• Simone Biles with Sasha Farber